So, I wanted to share a couple more MMMs (that's Mommy's Menu Maker, for all you rookies). I have a few more to be finished, all kids cooperating, in the next couple days. Watch for pictures.
Ms. Purple up there is for Rebecca. She's in Pittsburg, and I'm praying this darling makes it there in one piece. If you're from out of town, and you order a lifesaver from me (AKA an MMM), don't judge me on my packing skills. I hate paying for cardboard boxes, and figure you do too. So I make my own from boxes I already have. Therefore they aren't pretty but they keep the shipping costs down. You're welcome!
And my label on the back? So cute right? Let's hope I don't get sued by Blogger, Facebook and who ever made that email logo. Cause I made that label myself and it would suck to get sued.
Bug 2 is screaming. Successful post here. Later I will post some pictures of the Bugs. This blog is named after them...



No comments:
Post a Comment